Saturday, February 3, 2007

Look what I found

When traveling, I usually glance a few times during my trip at the nytimes travel page, thinking it would be cool, although very unlikely, if there was a story that week about the exact place I was visiting at the moment. Well you guessed it, look what I found on the Times travel page today: http://travel.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/travel/04culture.html?ref=travel The article itself is pretty lame, they are stuck on this one enighborhood, Palermo, when there seems to be so much more to the city! Palermo was quite nice, though I enjoyed the many parks of that barrio, not the fancy shops and clubs. Still, it was exciting in a funny way to find an article that won´t even be published until tomorrows (Sunday) times, that was so closely related to where I currently sit.

No comments: