Sunday, April 22, 2007

Circuit complete

Well, I´ve completed my several thousand mile circuit of southern Argentina and Chile and I find myself back in Buenos Aires. A 14 hour bus ride rolled me comfortably through the pampas from Mendoza to BA. I´m staying with the same aspiring opera singer that I stayed with during the first week of my trip. This time I´ve actually met his parents (who he lives with) as they were on vacation during the first week of February when I was last here.

I don´t have any grand plans for my last few days here. There is a very large international book fair this week so I might check that out and I might try to find a few nice things to bring home for souveniers but other than that it will just be relaxing and growing more anxious each day to see my friends and family back home.

No comments: